.An effective maintenance program that includes routine scrubbing with soft to medium maintenance pads, ample down pressure and proper amounts
of water and detergent will enhance the floor’s performance significantly.
Scrub Floor Often: Minimum routine cleaning 2-3 times per week with CreteClean Plus with Scar Guard provides superior results.
Clean Spills Quickly: After densification is complete, concrete will resist contamination and moisture penetration of most liquids. Corrosive or aggressively staining contaminants should be removed quickly to avoid possible staining.
Burnish Once WEEKLY: For best results, burnish the floor with a high speed propane burnisher and hog’s hair pad following daily cleaning.
- Automatic Scrubber
Capable of 125 – 150 lbs. of downward pressure.
- Soft to Medium Maintenance Pads or Nylon Brushes
- Detergent*: CreteClean Plus with Scar Guard
Performance enhancing detergent specifically designed to clean densified and densified-polished concrete floors. Regular use helps decrease the visibility of minor scratches and blemishes and helps maintain the concrete sheen...
*If other detergents are used they should be non-acidic and void of hydroxides and sulfates.
- Oil Emulsifier & Acrylic Stripper: CreteStrip
Use directly on stain for spot treatment.
CONDITIONS TO AVOID
- Standing liquids of any kind, including water
- Detergents containing hydroxides or sulfates
- Acidic or caustic cleaners; acidic detergents will etch the surface over time and dull the floor’s finish
- All contact with any acids
- Treated dust mops or sweeping compounds
- Bleach or any acidic/harsh chemicals
- Aggressive scrubbing brushes; Strata Grit, Nylo-Grit and other aggressive scrubbing brushes will alter the polished pattern and leave a dull appearance.