CreteStrip is a chemical agent specifically designed to remove tire marks and acrylic coatings from concrete and masonry surfaces in preparation for the application of the Ashford Formula concrete densifier.
- Acrylic Curing Compounds
- Old, Yellowed Acrylic Coatings
- Wazes, Paint and Tire Marks
- Carpet and Tile Mastic
- Asphalt Residue
- Construction Chalk
- Tape Residue
CreteStrip SUBSTANTIALLY LIGHTENS:
- Oil and Grease Stains
- Permanent Marker Ink
- Easy to Apply
- Works Fast. Does its work in 30 minutes!
- Requires Little Scrubbing. Works chemically.
- Non-Hazardous. Safely washes down sewer drains.
- Citrus Odor. No hazardous-solvent chemical fumes.
- Low Price. Less costly than many non-hazardous solutions.