RetroGuard is a modified acrylic sealer yielding high reflectivity. The topical coating is suitable for protecting concrete and natural or synthetic stone surfaces against oil and food staining. It is UV-stable, and therefore, applicable on both exterior as well as interior surfaces. RetroGuard is highly effective at preventing acid staining on all stone and concrete surfaces, even keeping acidic fumes from the surface to which it is applied.
- Penetrating, long term protection. Won’t peel or flake.
- Ideal for all RetroPlate treated floors – new or old, standard or colored.
- Enhances colored concrete, whether integrally colored or topically applied.
- Easy application. Low odor. No scrubbing or flushing required.
- Reduces maintenance.
- Complies with all known national, state and district AIM VOC regulations.
AVAILABILITY & INSTALLATION
RetroGuard is installed by a network of factory approved applicators as part of the RetroPlate Concrete Polishing System. Contact Advanced Floor Products for a list of approved applicators in your area.