It’s that time of year again and RetroPlate® System floors have done it again! This year, seven (7) RetroPlate floors were selected as finalists in Concrete Surfaces magazine’s 2012 Polished Concrete Awards.
In 2011, the award competition’s inaugural year, four (4) RetroPlate® floors were finalists and two (2) projects were overall winners in theIndustrial and Institutional categories: Solyndra Fab 2, by Diacon andOceanside Museum of Art, by Mark Beamish Waterproofing.
This year, the seven (7) RetroPlate® floors named as finalists are as follows:
- Bennett High School – Salisbury, MD
- Express Headquarters – Columbus, OH
- ISU Veterinary Medicine Small Animal Hospital – Ames, IA
- Laurie’s Hair & Spa – Ladson, SC
- Natural History Museum – Los Angeles, CA
- Taco Cabana – Mesquite, TX
- East Side Baptist Outreach Center – Fort Smith, AR
Winners are chosen by a panel of judges who will select one (1) winner in each of the 8 categories: Commercial, Countertops, Craftsman, Educational, Industrial, Institutional, Residential and Retail. Readers will be able to “vote online for their favorite project to win the Reader’s Choice Award.”
To cast your vote for a RetroPlate® floor project as a Reader’s Choice Award winner, click here now!
Winners will be featured in Concrete Surfaces magazine and on their website, and also at the International Concrete Polishing and Staining Conference in Atlanta, GA, Oct. 11-14, 2012.